Takeda Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc. is a global, research and development-driven organization working internally and with external partners to translate science into life-changing medicines. Research & Development employees in our Cambridge location focus on oncology, gastroenterology, immunomodulation, biologics, translational research, and external innovation. In March 2016, we opened our newest space at 300 Massachusetts Avenue, featuring 230,000 square feet of state-of-the-art office and lab space.
While Takeda is enjoying tremendous growth as an emerging global leader in the pharmaceutical industry, we remain ever mindful of our commitment to serve people worldwide by striving toward better health through leading innovation in medicine. In short, we are a passionate team doing important work that impacts patients’ lives. If you are driven to create better health and a brighter future, join us!
For more info on Takeda, visit their website.
JOB OF THE WEEK
Other R&D job openings
- AD / Dir Program Manager (Req # 1701019)
- Associate Director Translational Biomarker Research- Oncology (Req # 1700732)
- Associate Director, Patient Safety Standards and Intelligence (Req # 1700878)
- Clinical Operations Program Manager/Sr. Clinical Program Manager – CNS (Req # 1603108)
- Clinical Program Manager/Sr. Clinical Program Manager, Translational Research & Early Clinical (Req # 1602026)
- Computational Biology Scientist I/II (Req # 1700743)
- Director – Immunology Unit Operations (Req # 1602310)
- Director, Pharmacoepidemiology (Req # 1602894)
- Executive Medical Director Marketing Products and Vaccines (Req # 1602337)
- External Network Manager, Associate Director/Director, Imaging Operations (Req # 1700337)
- Governance Operations Manager (Req # 1700744)
- Head of Genomic Medicine (Req # 1701054)
- Manager, Project and Alliance Management – GI DDU (Req # 1603121)
- Manager/Senior Manager Global Regulatory Affairs – Advertising and Promotion (Req # 1701056)
- Principal Medical Writer (Req # 1700191)
- Research Associate (Req # 1701099)
- Research Investigator – In-Process Analytics Biologics (Req # 1603162)
- Scientist I, Cancer Pharmacology (Req # 1700403)
- Senior Manager, EMRA/Associate Director Global Regulatory Affairs Emerging Markets (Req # 1701057)
- Senior Scientist II (Req # 1700925)
- Senior Scientist II, Immuno Biologics (Req # 1602661)
- Sr Manager/Associate Director, Global Regulatory Affairs, CMC – Biologics (Req # 1701040)
- Sr Medical Director Global PV – GI (Req # 1700245)
- Sr. Facilities Planning Associate (Req # 1701023)
- Sr. Statistician/Principal Statistican- Oncology (Req # 1602061)
For other jobs visit the Takeda career page.