Takeda Pharmaceuticals U.S.A., Inc. is a global, research and development-driven organization working internally and with external partners to translate science into life-changing medicines. Research & Development employees in our Cambridge location focus on oncology, gastroenterology, immunomodulation, biologics, translational research, and external innovation. In March 2016, we opened our newest space at 300 Massachusetts Avenue, featuring 230,000 square feet of state-of-the-art office and lab space.
While Takeda is enjoying tremendous growth as an emerging global leader in the pharmaceutical industry, we remain ever mindful of our commitment to serve people worldwide by striving toward better health through leading innovation in medicine. In short, we are a passionate team doing important work that impacts patients’ lives. If you are driven to create better health and a brighter future, join us!
For more info on Takeda, visit their website.
JOB OF THE WEEK
- Clinical Program Manager/Sr. Clinical Program Manager, Translational Research & Early Clinical (Req # 1602026)
Other R&D job openings
- Associate Director / Director Safety Statistics and Research Analytics (Req # 1700193 )
- Associate Director, Microbiome Research, GI Drug Discovery Unit (Req # 1601253)
- Associate Director, Outsourcing & Vendor Management (Req # 1700209)
- Associate Director, Pharmaceutical Sciences Resource Management (Req # 1700363)
- Associate Director/Director Non Clinical Writing (Req # 1601968)
- Clinical Operations Program Manager – CNS (Req # 1603108)
- Clinical PM/Sr. PM, Early Development Oncology (Req # 1700607)
- Director – Global Program Management (Req # 1700045)
- Director Global Regulatory Intelligence (Req # 1602686)
- Director PV Aggregate Safety Reporting Oversight (Req # 1601988)
- Director, Immuno Biologics (Req # 1602654)
- Director, Supply Chain Strategy (Req # 1700208)
- External Network Manager, Associate Director/Director, Imaging Operations (Req # 1700337)
- Mechanistic Investigative Discovery Scientist – Drug Safety Research evaluation (Req # 1601930)
- Medical Director Global Pharmacovigilance – Oncology (Req # 1602574)
- Scientific Fellow, Analytical Sciences (Req # 1603204)
- Scientist I, Cancer Pharmacology (Req # 1700403)
- Scientist II, Assay Development Immunobiologics (Req # 1602660)
- Senior Manager, IMP Quality Systems & Compliance (Req # 1700289)
- Senior Scientist II, Immuno Biologics (Req # 1602661)
- Sr Investment Director, TVI (Req # 1700299)
For other jobs visit the Takeda career page.