This event is for women and men within the scientific community (from undergrads to early career levels) who are interested in exploring diverse career options in science. Participants will have the opportunity to interact with experienced individuals who will give insight into their chosen professions. Please note this is not a career fair.
- Shelley Amster (Bio), Founder & Principal, ShelleyCO, LLC
- Denise Aronson (Bio), Founder & President, Safety Partners, Inc.
- Barbara Fox (Bio), PhD, Biotech Executive
- Yael Schwartz (Bio), PhD, President and CEO, Or-Genix Therapeutics, Inc.
- Jennifer King (Bio), Vice President Business Development, Intellia Therapeutics, Inc.
Time: 5:30 pm – 8:00 pm
Location: WPI Life Sciences & Bioengineering Center Gateway Park – Lobby Level Auditorium, 60 Prescott Street, Worcester, MA 01605
5:30 – 6:00pm: Networking, registration, food and drinks
6:00 – 6:15pm: Opening remarks by Kevin O'Sullivan, President & CEO of Massachusetts Biomedical Initiatives (MBI)
6:15 – 7:15pm: Panel discussion and Q&A with industry professionals
7:15 – 8:00pm: One on one Q&A, additional networking, food and drinks
AWIS Members, Students, and Post-docs: $10
Non-member Industry Professionals: $15